SPECIAL EDITORIAL NOTE FROM SPORTS_NUT, 2/26/2011
.
Welcome to the retirement edition of Funny Sports Quotes.
.
The Funny Sports Quotes blog was created in 11/2007 after I could see I could become a blogger very easily using Google's 3-step process for creating a blog online.
.
For me, like most, work is not my idea of a fun experience, so I had to choose the topic that I would most enjoy pursuing and that, for me, was finding and posting funny sports quotes for entertaining and, in some cases, educating an audience on facets of sports even the most ardent sports fans may not have been aware of.
.
At the same time, I decided to compile a database of funny sports quotes that sports fans and quote fans could visit for "one-stop" shopping, thereby helping them to avoid the need to search elsewhere for sports quotes.
.
So, from 11/2007 until 2/2011. I have compiled quotes on the Funny Sports Quotes blog and its sister blog, FSQuotes, that is accessible only from the Funny Sports Quotes blog.
.
As of 2/26/2011, I believe I have achieved my objective first set in 11/2007, which signals for me the end of my funny sports quotes database project.
.
Kindly note that I have already made the last post (SI Swimsuit) to the blog, shut off further entries to Comments, and I will shut off the email address sports.quotes@gmail.com on 03/14/2011.
.
Also note that many features previously cited on this page have been removed, so that a bare-bones FSQ remains for your future reference.
.
I do hope that my venture was successful in bringing a smile to your face or a skip to your step, since that was all FSQ was created for, your entertainment and pleasure.
.
In closing, I wish you and yours, Godspeed!
.
=====================

Monday, December 20, 2010

FUNNY SPORTS QUOTES \ Source: See body of message


Image: heavymetalweb.com
.
TENNIS QUOTES
Blogger presents his favorite tennis quotes.
.
I would so like to be Lenny Kravitz.
- Roger Federer
.
Tennis is an addiction that once it has truly hooked a man will not let him go.
- Russell Lynes
.
I played really well. So I'd like to thank myself, first of all.
- Dmitry Tursunov on winning the Hopman Cup (with Nadia Petrova)
.
If I wore a sleeveless shirt, people would try to feed me after the match.
- Andy Roddick
.
I wore that to a sixth-grade dance.
- Robby Ginepri on one of Vince Spadea's outfits
.
I'd rather be No. 2 in Chile and No. 1 in the world.
- Nicolas Massu
.
The wind was blowing, the dogs were barking, something got in my eye.
- Andy Roddick on his loss to Greg Rusedski
.
When you speak to tennis journalists, you notice how little they understand.
- Tim Henman
.
I threw the kitchen sink at him but he went to the bathroom and got his tub.
- Andy Roddick on losing the 2004 Wimbledon final to Roger Federer
.
It's all your fault - but nothing personal!
- Andy Roddick to an umpire
.
Tim Henman... is the human form of beige.
- Lnda Smith, Comedienne
.
The difference between night and day is, er, night and day.
- Tim Henman
.
I can cry like Roger, it's just a shame I can't play like him.
- Andy Murray after losing to Federer at the 2010 Australian Open
.
I'm not the next anyone, I'm the first Maria Sharapova.
- Maria Sharapova
.
I decided I can't pay a person to rewind time, so I may as well get over it. - Serena Williams
.
This taught me a lesson, but I'm not quite sure what it is.
- John McEnroe
.
I can't really explain why, Physically I felt good, but it's just... it's just a bad day at the office, as they say it.
- Novak Djokovic on his loss at the 2009 Roland Garros
.
Source: bukisa.com
.
-----

So, which is it, Roger, a sports hall of fame or a music hall of fame?
.
If you choose Kravitz (see quote above), you give up your
legacy as arguably the greatest tennis player ever!
.
What's up with that, Mr. Federer?
Link below may explain what's up.
.
Click here to view ===> LENNY KRAVITZ VIDEO
.
Source: youtube.com
.
Editor's note:
.
Now your point is well taken, Mr. Federer!
Enough said!
.
============

No comments: