SPECIAL EDITORIAL NOTE FROM SPORTS_NUT, 2/26/2011
.
Welcome to the retirement edition of Funny Sports Quotes.
.
The Funny Sports Quotes blog was created in 11/2007 after I could see I could become a blogger very easily using Google's 3-step process for creating a blog online.
.
For me, like most, work is not my idea of a fun experience, so I had to choose the topic that I would most enjoy pursuing and that, for me, was finding and posting funny sports quotes for entertaining and, in some cases, educating an audience on facets of sports even the most ardent sports fans may not have been aware of.
.
At the same time, I decided to compile a database of funny sports quotes that sports fans and quote fans could visit for "one-stop" shopping, thereby helping them to avoid the need to search elsewhere for sports quotes.
.
So, from 11/2007 until 2/2011. I have compiled quotes on the Funny Sports Quotes blog and its sister blog, FSQuotes, that is accessible only from the Funny Sports Quotes blog.
.
As of 2/26/2011, I believe I have achieved my objective first set in 11/2007, which signals for me the end of my funny sports quotes database project.
.
Kindly note that I have already made the last post (SI Swimsuit) to the blog, shut off further entries to Comments, and I will shut off the email address sports.quotes@gmail.com on 03/14/2011.
.
Also note that many features previously cited on this page have been removed, so that a bare-bones FSQ remains for your future reference.
.
I do hope that my venture was successful in bringing a smile to your face or a skip to your step, since that was all FSQ was created for, your entertainment and pleasure.
.
In closing, I wish you and yours, Godspeed!
.
=====================

Sunday, April 6, 2008

FUNNY SPORTS QUOTES \ Source: sweetsweetfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Throw A Dodgeball At The Nearest Liberal *ussy

Us savvy Americans know that liberals are promoting the wussification of our culture and would like nothing more than to remove a fine American playground game, like dodgeball, from our public schools. They say that dodgeball "causes injuries" and "encourages bullying" when it is played in elementary schools. They say the world would be a better place without dodgeball. To that I say: What a bunch of f**s! I mean seriously! I loved that damn game as a kid. It taught me how to be a man and I was able to identify which classmates would be future democrats based on their complete lack of dodgeball skills (I'm telling you, they threw like f**king girls). There are few things in life more satisfying than throwing a hard rubber ball at a liberal dork.

I may be older these days, but my love for dodgeball hasn't gone away. Just the other day I went into some liberal café, looked for the first *ussy on a laptop I could find, and proceeded to fire a dodgeball right at his liberal face. It was awesome – I nailed him bro! His coffee spilled all over the place, and best of all, he never stood up to me. What a typical liberal *ussy. Based on this great experience, I recommend that every red-blooded American go down to their local café with a dodgeball and follow my example. You'll get to see a liberal suffer and you will have fulfilled your American duty for the day. Everybody wins!

 
 




Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.

No comments: