SPECIAL EDITORIAL NOTE FROM SPORTS_NUT, 2/26/2011
.
Welcome to the retirement edition of Funny Sports Quotes.
.
The Funny Sports Quotes blog was created in 11/2007 after I could see I could become a blogger very easily using Google's 3-step process for creating a blog online.
.
For me, like most, work is not my idea of a fun experience, so I had to choose the topic that I would most enjoy pursuing and that, for me, was finding and posting funny sports quotes for entertaining and, in some cases, educating an audience on facets of sports even the most ardent sports fans may not have been aware of.
.
At the same time, I decided to compile a database of funny sports quotes that sports fans and quote fans could visit for "one-stop" shopping, thereby helping them to avoid the need to search elsewhere for sports quotes.
.
So, from 11/2007 until 2/2011. I have compiled quotes on the Funny Sports Quotes blog and its sister blog, FSQuotes, that is accessible only from the Funny Sports Quotes blog.
.
As of 2/26/2011, I believe I have achieved my objective first set in 11/2007, which signals for me the end of my funny sports quotes database project.
.
Kindly note that I have already made the last post (SI Swimsuit) to the blog, shut off further entries to Comments, and I will shut off the email address sports.quotes@gmail.com on 03/14/2011.
.
Also note that many features previously cited on this page have been removed, so that a bare-bones FSQ remains for your future reference.
.
I do hope that my venture was successful in bringing a smile to your face or a skip to your step, since that was all FSQ was created for, your entertainment and pleasure.
.
In closing, I wish you and yours, Godspeed!
.
=====================

Monday, January 3, 2011

FUNNY SPORTS QUOTES \ Source: See body of message


Image: dvdcorral.com
.
CAMPING QUOTES \ HUMOR
Web site presents movie quotes about the camping movie RV.
.
Plot Summary for RV (2006):
.
The executive Bob Munro is stressed, feeling threatened of losing his job and his lifestyle, since his abusive boss Todd Mallory hired the Stanford's geek Laird to work in their soda's company.
.
Bob has promised his wife Jamie Munro, his teenage daughter Cassie Munro and his young son Carl Munro to spend vacations in Hawaii, but Todd demands him to prepare a presentation and attend a business meeting with the owners of a family company in a merging operation scheduled in the same period.
.
Bob hides the truth to his family, rents a recreational vehicle and tries to convince his dysfunctional family that a road trip to the Colorado Rocky Mountains would be good to bring old values back to their family.
.
After many incidents and while in the trailers parking area, the rookie Bob is helped by the bizarre but friendly Gornicke family. They escape from the Gornickes and initiate a journey of difficulties and leaning, retrieving their forgotten family bonds.
.
Written by Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
.
Movie trailer for RV:
.
Click here to view ===> MOVIE TRAILER
.
Movie quotes from RV:
.
Bob Munro: What are you doing up so late?
Billy Gornicke: I have a sleep disorder, I haven't slept since I was five.
.
---
.
Scruffy Teenager: [the Gornickes throw the teenager off their bus after finding out he has Bob's laptop] I didn't steal it, I found it!
Marie Jo Gornicke: Well now you just lost it!
.
---
.
Bob Munro: [after taking a sudden and far swerve to get away from the Gornickes] Where did you learn to drive like that?
Jamie Munro: How do you think I get the kids to school on time?
.
---
.
Carl Munro: I think I pulled a muscle.
[flexes]
Moon Gornicke: Where?
Carl Munro: In the woods
.
---
.
Source: imdb.com
.
------
.
Bonus entry: Camping Humor I
.
How Not to Go Camping Or Terror in the Night
.
Click here to view ===> HOW NOT TO
.
Source: ezinearticles.com
.
------
.
Bonus entry: Camping Humor II
.
The Art of Camping in the Rain
.
Click here to view ===> CAMPING IN THE RAIN
.
Source: knuckleheadhumor.com
.
=======================

No comments: