SPECIAL EDITORIAL NOTE FROM SPORTS_NUT, 2/26/2011
.
Welcome to the retirement edition of Funny Sports Quotes.
.
The Funny Sports Quotes blog was created in 11/2007 after I could see I could become a blogger very easily using Google's 3-step process for creating a blog online.
.
For me, like most, work is not my idea of a fun experience, so I had to choose the topic that I would most enjoy pursuing and that, for me, was finding and posting funny sports quotes for entertaining and, in some cases, educating an audience on facets of sports even the most ardent sports fans may not have been aware of.
.
At the same time, I decided to compile a database of funny sports quotes that sports fans and quote fans could visit for "one-stop" shopping, thereby helping them to avoid the need to search elsewhere for sports quotes.
.
So, from 11/2007 until 2/2011. I have compiled quotes on the Funny Sports Quotes blog and its sister blog, FSQuotes, that is accessible only from the Funny Sports Quotes blog.
.
As of 2/26/2011, I believe I have achieved my objective first set in 11/2007, which signals for me the end of my funny sports quotes database project.
.
Kindly note that I have already made the last post (SI Swimsuit) to the blog, shut off further entries to Comments, and I will shut off the email address sports.quotes@gmail.com on 03/14/2011.
.
Also note that many features previously cited on this page have been removed, so that a bare-bones FSQ remains for your future reference.
.
I do hope that my venture was successful in bringing a smile to your face or a skip to your step, since that was all FSQ was created for, your entertainment and pleasure.
.
In closing, I wish you and yours, Godspeed!
.
=====================

Sunday, April 20, 2008

FUNNY SPORTS QUOTES \ Source: wikiquote.com

SPORTS QUOTES
 by Robin Williams
 
ATHLETES
 
And now you've got athletes on cocaine. You have baseball players having to go in front of grand juries saying, "Yeah! I did cocaine. But can you blame me, though? It's a slow goddamn game, jack! Third base coach is doing this sh*t all the time. I don't know whether to slide or do a line, you know what I'm sayin'? And then there's that music. That (intro to CHARGE!)
 
LUGE
 
There's the luge, for which I have only one question: What drunken, German gynecologist invented that sport? What guy said: You know what? I want to dress like a sperm, shove an ice skate in my ass, and go balls first down an ice chute. Ja, that would be fun!
 
BOXING
 
Boxing took a weird turn when Mike Tyson bit somebody. LETS GET READY TO NIBBLE! And all these old guy were like "He bit him oh dear Christ he bit him." You're lucky he just bit him! Mike just got out of prison, you're lucky he didn't f**k him! Come on! You know biting is foreplay in prison. Mike would be going "Break it up!" "When I'm finished." Mike's on Zoloft too. He said "I'm on Zoloft so I don't kill you mother-f**kers." I'm going "Up the dosage, Mike!". PICK IT UP! PICK IT UP! PICK IT UP!
 
BOWLING
 
Unless you're passing a bowling ball, I don't think so. Unless you're trying to circumsize yourself with a chainsaw, I don't think so. Unless you're opening an umbrella up your ass, I don't think so!
  • On husbands sharing their wives' childbearing experience
 
 




Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

No comments: